Peachtree Highlands–Peachtree Park Historic District
A house on Highland Drive
|Location||Roughly bounded by Piedmont & Peachtree Rds., GA 400 & MARTA N-S line., Atlanta, Georgia|
|Area||200 acres (81 ha)|
|Architect||O.B. Jacobs, et al.|
|Architectural style||Late 19th And 20th Century Revivals, Bungalow/Craftsman|
|NRHP Reference #||08000325|
|Added to NRHP||April 25, 2008|
It is bounded by:
- Peachtree Road and North Buckhead on the northwest
- Georgia 400 and Lenox Square and Pine Hills on the east
- MARTA north-south rail line and the Miami Circle design district of Lindbergh/Morosgo on the southeast
- Piedmont Road and Buckhead Village and Garden Hills on the west
The neighborhood is roughly contiguous with the Peachtree Highlands-Peachtree Park Historic District, listed on the National Register of Historic Places.
The district is significant for a collection of architectural styles from 1921–1957 and for community planning and development. Styles include Colonial Revival, Craftsman, and English Vernacular revival.
The district was listed on April 25, 2008 (listing number 08000325) and is larger than its predecessor, the Peachtree Highlands Historic District (listed 1986), which it superseded.
Peachtree Park is part of Neighborhood planning unit (NPU) B.
- "National Register Information System". National Register of Historic Places. National Park Service. 2009-03-13.
- NPU B map, City of Atlanta
- "Summary of Proposed National Register/Georgia Register Nomination", Georgia Historic Preservation Division
- National Park Service, National Register of Historic Places