||This biographical article needs additional citations for verification. (July 2008)|
7 April 1970 |
Wimbledon, London, England
|Spouse(s)||Danny Goffey (December 2008-present)|
|Children||Daisy, Alfie, Frankie and Betty|
She was the vocalist of mid-1990s indie bands Powder and Lodger, which she fronted after a brief period at LAMDA, and as a solo-artist under the name Pearl. Throughout her music career, Lowe was nicknamed Pearl Spam by journalists in the NME.
In 2001 she launched 'Pearl Lowe', her signature range of lace curtains and cushions. In 2006 Lowe started designing her own bespoke handmade dresses that sold exclusively for Libertys in London, she was quickly snapped up by the budget chain Peacocks where she designs a capsule range four times a year.
Lowe published her memoir All That Glitters in 2007, a sombre look at overcoming addiction.
Pearl is managed by Carol Hayes Management for her TV work and was briefly the face of Agent Provocateur. Lowe was an ambassador for the homeless charity Crisis, but is now an ambassador for Action on Addiction.
Personal life 
Since 1995 her partner has been Supergrass drummer Danny Goffey, with whom she has three children, Alfie (born 1996), Frankie (born 1999) and Betty (born 2005). Goffey and Lowe married on December 4, 2008, in Babington House, Somerset.
- "Welcome to Pearl Lowe". pearllowe.co.uk. Archived from the original on 2007-11-27. Retrieved 2008-01-17.
- Freeman, Hadley (2007-07-09). "My wasted years". The Guardian. Retrieved 2008-01-17.
- "Pearl Lowe: My drugs hell". nhs.uk. Retrieved 2008-07-28.
- [Somerset Standard, 27 Nov 08]
- Williams-Akoto, Tessa (2007-08-29). "Pearl Lowe: 'I'm over life in London'". The Independent. Retrieved 2008-01-17.
- Pearl Lowe Official website
- Pearl Lowe at Carol Hayes Management
- Pearl Lowe at the Internet Movie Database
- Pearl Lowe on Myspace