From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pearson may refer to:
- Lester B. Pearson College, Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Pearson College (UK), London and Manchester, owned by Pearson PLC
- Lester B. Pearson High School (disambiguation)
- Pearson PLC, a UK-based international media conglomerate, best known as a book publisher
- Pearson Yachts
- Pearson, California (disambiguation)
- Pearson, Georgia, a US city
- Pearson, Texas, an unincorporated community in the US
- Pearson, Victoria, a ghost town in Australia.
- Pearson, Wisconsin, an unincorporated community in the US
- Toronto Pearson International Airport, in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Pearson Field, in Vancouver, Washington, US
- Pearson (surname)
- Pearson product-moment correlation coefficient, a statistical measure known as Pearson's r
- Pearson (motorcycle), a British motorcycle with an Ateliers de Construction Mecanique l'Aster engine
- Pearson's (disambiguation)
- Pearson Peacekeeping Centre, a Canadian NGO supporting international peace
- Pearson Air Museum
- Pearson v. Chung, $67 million lawsuit over a pair of pants
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pearson.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.