Pearson College (United Kingdom)
|Managing director||Roxanne Stockwell|
|Location||London and Manchester, United Kingdom|
|Affiliations||Ashridge Business School
Royal Holloway, University of London
Pearson College is a British private, for-profit degree provider based in London and Manchester owned by Pearson PLC. It was founded in 2012.
Pearson College launched its first degree programme in September 2012.
Entry requirements are ABB grades at A level or its equivalent. Applicants are also required to attend an assessment day including an interview and an aptitude test.
Fees are £6,500 a year.
Pearson College offers a single programme, a BSc (Hons) Business & Enterprise, which can be studied over two, three or four years.
- "Royal Holloway to validate new Pearson degree". Times Higher Education. 4 July 2011. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "FT owners plan college for business degrees". The Guardian. 14 August 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "FTSE 100 company becomes first to offer its own degrees". The Independent. 14 August 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "Pearson links up with Ashridge". Times Higher Education. 14 August 2013. Retrieved 9 September 2013.
- "Pearson launches college with Royal Holloway degrees". Times Higher Education. 14 August 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.