Pearson College (United Kingdom)
|Managing director||Roxanne Stockwell|
|Location||London, United Kingdom|
|Affiliations||Ashridge Business School
Royal Holloway, University of London
Pearson College is a British private, not-for-profit degree provider based in London owned by Pearson PLC. It was founded in 2012.
Pearson College launched its first degree programme in September 2012.
Entry requirements are ABB grades at A level or its equivalent. Applicants are also required to attend an assessment day including an interview and an aptitude test.
Pearson College offers a range of Business Degrees, including BSc (Hons) Business & Enterprise, BA (Hons) Business with Marketing and BA (Hons) Business with Global Industries, where students can choose to study abroad.
The degree programmes are validated by Royal Holloway, University of London and Ashridge Business School, each of which developed in partnership with several Industry Partners including Unilever, Direct Line Group and L'Oreal.
Pearson College also offers VFX programmes through Escape Studios, a Visual Effects Academy also based in London.
- "Royal Holloway to validate new Pearson degree". Times Higher Education. 4 July 2011. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "FT owners plan college for business degrees". The Guardian. 14 August 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "FTSE 100 company becomes first to offer its own degrees". The Independent. 14 August 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.
- "Pearson links up with Ashridge". Times Higher Education. 14 August 2013. Retrieved 9 September 2013.
- "Pearson launches college with Royal Holloway degrees". Times Higher Education. 14 August 2012. Retrieved 14 August 2012.