|Location||Elliot Lake, Ontario, Canada|
|Opening date||August 2014|
|No. of stores and services||20-22|
|No. of anchor tenants||2|
|Total retail floor area||over 60,000 square feet (5,600 m2)|
Pearson Plaza is the tentative/construction name of a shopping mall under construction in Elliot Lake, Ontario. Located on the site of the former Nordic Hotel (later Huron Lodge), at Hillside Drive South and Ontario Avenue, it is set to open in August 2014. It is less than a kilometre south of the former Algo Centre Mall, demolished after a tragic collapse.
Pearson Plaza is a single floor complex and will be a series of big box stores anchored by Canadian Tire and Foodland, and will have total tenants of 20 to 22 retail spaces. The development name Pearson may refer to The Right Honourable Lester Pearson, the Nobel Peace Prize-winning former Prime Minister of Canada, who served as the MP for Algoma East, including Elliot Lake, from 1948 to 1968.
- McSheffrey, Kevin (2013-05-13). "A few stores to be in Pearson Plaza named". Elliot Lake Standard. Retrieved 2013-05-14.
- McSheffrey, Kevin (2012-09-19). "Elliot Lake’s Pearson Plaza Development project growing". Elliot Lake Standard. Retrieved 2013-05-14.
- "New Elliot Lake mall scheduled for completion by end of 2013". CTV News. 2012-10-31. Retrieved 2013-01-13.
- Briggs, David (2012-10-31). "EL council selects Pearson Plaza developer". Elliot Lake Standard. Retrieved 2013-01-13.
- Briggs, David (2012-11-27). "McCowan & Associates update on Pearson Plaza". Elliot Lake Standard. Retrieved 2013-01-13.