Pecanland Mall attracts customers from northern Louisiana and southern Arkansas, covering a radius of 100 miles (160 km). Pecanland Mall is 936,000 square feet (87,000 m2). The center is located on Interstate 20 near U.S. Highway 165, the two major highways in the area.
Pecanland Mall features five major anchors, and over 100 specialty shops Such as American Eagle Outfitters, Forever 21, Hollister Co., The Buckle, Charlotte Russe, Express, Wet Seal, New York and Company, Victoria's Secret, Aeropostale, Hot Topic, Footlocker, Bath and Body Works, and Sunglass Hut. The mall also features a 450-seat food court and 10-screen cinema.
Pecanland Mall is owned by General Growth Properties.
- Belk (125,612 sq ft.) — Formerly McRae's
- Dillard's (165,141 sq ft.)
- J. C. Penney (138,426 sq ft.)
- Old Navy (15,834 sq ft.)
- Sears (122,032 sq ft.)
- Burlington Coat Factory (63,400 sq ft.) — formerly Mervyn's
- Stein Mart (29,914 sq ft.)
- Dick's Sporting Goods (47,200 sq ft.)(Now Open)