From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pecten in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pecten may refer to:
- Pecten (biology), any comb like structure in animals
- Pecten oculi, a structure in the bird retina which contains most of the vasculature
- Various pectineal lines in anatomy, especially the pectineal line (pubis)
- Pecten (bivalve), a genus of scallops which includes the Great or King Scallop, Pecten maximus
- The Venus Comb Murex, after its scientific name Murex pecten
- Pectinidae, a family of bivalve mollusks
- Pectinoidea, a superfamily of bivalve mollusks which includes Pectinidae
- Pectineus muscle, a thigh muscle
- A subsidiary of Sinopec
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pecten.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.