From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pedernales may refer to:
- Salar de Pedernales, Chile
- Pedernales Province, Dominican Republic
- Pedernales, Dominican Republic, a municipality of the Dominican Republic
- Pedernales Canton, Manabí Province, Ecuador
- Pedernales, Ecuador
- Pedernales, Vizcaya, Vizcaya, Spain
- Pedernales River, Texas, United States
- Pedernales Falls State Park, Texas, United States
- Pedernales, Puerto Rico, Cabo Rojo, Puerto Rico
- Pedernales, Delta Amacuro (Delta Amacuro State), Venezuela
- SS Pedernales, a tanker ship attacked by the German submarine U-156 in 1942, during World War II
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.