From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pedigree or pedigrees in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pedigree may refer to:
- Pedigree chart, a document to record ancestry, used by genealogists in study of human family lines, and in selective breeding of animals
- Pedigree (animal), a purebred animal
- Pedigree (law), the legal principle that allows a witness to testify as to his name and certain family details with no additional foundation
- Pedigree Petfoods, a company that manufactures pet food
- Marston's Pedigree, an English ale
- The Pedigree, a professional wrestling technique
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.