From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pedlar may refer to:
- The British English form and original spelling of peddler
- Pedlar, West Virginia
- Pedlar Island, Ontario, Canada
- Pedlar River, Virginia, USA
- Pedlar Wildlife Management Area in Monongalia County, West Virginia
Given names and nicknames
- Thomas Palmer known as Pedlar Palmer, (1876–1949), British boxer who held the world bantamweight championship from 1895 to 1899
- Alfred Brian Palmer (1899–1993), Royal Navy captain, had the nickname "Pedlar Palmer"
- Arthur Vercoe Pedlar
- David Pedlar, the Director of Research at the National Headquarters of Veterans Affairs Canada
- Philip Pedlar (1899-date of death unknown), Welsh professional footballer
- The Pedlar (or The Wayfarer), a painting by Hieronymus Bosch
- The Isis Pedlar, a novel
- The Bold Pedlar and Robin Hood, a Child Ballad
- Robin Hood and the Pedlars, a Child Ballad
- Pedlar of Swaffham, a folktale
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pedlar.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.