OPorto, Douro Litoral, Portugal
|Alma mater||University of Coimbra|
In 1999, after turnig 30, his article As novas tecnologias ao serviço do advogado (The new technologies serving the lawyer) was published in the "Revista da Ordem dos Advogados", the Portuguese Bar Association's Magazine. For this work, Guilherme-Moreira would be one of the first to receive the João Lopes Cardoso Award, established in honor of the lawyer from Porto, by the Porto District Council of the Portuguese Bar Association. This award honors the work presented by the interns at the end of the internship, being in this case published in book in 2002, released by Almedina.
In May 2011, Guilherme-Moreira published his first book: the novel A Manhã do Mundo, (literally The Morning of the World), with seal of Publicações Dom Quixote, a book based around the September 11 attacks.
- Guilherme-Moreira's profile at blogger.com.
- A Manhã do Mundo's weblog (in Portuguese and English)
- A Manhã do Mundo's page on Facebook
- Guilherme-Moreira's Channel at YouTube. (in Portuguese and English)
- Interview about the book A Manhã do Mundo by the author to Ana Daniela Ferreira on "À Volta dos Livros", at Antena 1, on 22 June 2011. (in Portuguese)
- Interview about the book A Manhã do Mundo by the author to TV show "Câmara Clara", at RTP2, on 9 September 2011. From 3 min 27 s. (in Portuguese)
- Interview about the book A Manhã do Mundo by the author to Ana Rita Clara, on TV show "Mais Mulher", at SIC Mulher, on September 2011. (in Portuguese)
- Note: Do not mistake for Lopes Cardoso.
- Page of the book "Prémio Dr. João Lopes Cardoso - trabalhos premiados - I" in the publisher's site Almedina. Access 03/09/2011 (Portuguese)
- Biography in portaldaliteratura.com.  Access 03/09/2011 (Portuguese)
- Revista da Ordem dos Advogados, Ano 59 - Vol III - Dez 1999  Access 03/09/2011 (Portuguese)
- Book form on wook.pt  Access 03/09/2011 (Portuguese)
- Book form on fnac.pt  Access 03/09/2011 (Portuguese)