|Full name||Pedro José Martín Moreno|
|Date of birth||16 January 1992|
|Place of birth||Málaga, Spain|
|Height||1.89 m (6 ft 2 in)|
|2010–2011||Atlético Madrid C||36||(9)|
|2011–2013||Atlético Madrid B||49||(16)|
|2013–2014||→ Numancia (loan)||41||(3)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 11 January 2015.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Málaga, Andalusia, Pedro started playing football with hometown's Málaga CF, joining Atlético Madrid in 2008 at the age of 16. After two years in the youth ranks he made his senior debuts with the C-team in the fourth division and, after a good first year, he was called by first-team manager Gregorio Manzano for the 2011–12 pre-season, going on to score six goals; he was an unused substitute in both UEFA Europa League games against Strømsgodset IF, but eventually spent most of the campaign with the reserves in the third level.
Pedro made his debut with the Colchoneros' first team on 8 December 2011, replacing Pizzi midway through the second half of a 1–2 Copa del Rey defeat at Albacete Balompié (1–3 on aggregate). On 21 March of the following year, also at the Estadio Carlos Belmonte but with Atlético B, he scored in the last minute for a 2–1 win.
New coach Diego Simeone called Pedro for various matches later in the season, as he continued to appear and score with the reserves: his first appearance in La Liga came on 29 April 2012, coming on for Tiago in the last minute of a 2–2 away draw against Real Betis. On 9 May he received a Europa League winner's medal following Atlético's triumph over Athletic Bilbao, but did not leave the substitutes' bench.
- Atlético Madrid
- Pedro amplía su 'beca' a base de goles (Pedro extends 'scholarship' with goals); El Mundo Deportivo, 18 July 2011 (Spanish)
- El Atlético B cerró la plantilla de la temporada 11–12 con 27 jugadores (Atlético B closed 11–12 season squad with 27 players); Atlético's official website, 1 September 2011 (Spanish)
- Adrián evita el naufragio (Adrián prevents disaster); Marca, 8 December 2011 (Spanish)
- Tenerife, Oviedo y Albacete se pegan un batacazo (Tenerife, Oviedo and Albacete hit a bump); Marca, 22 March 2012 (Spanish)
- Falcao rescues Atletico; ESPN Soccernet, 29 April 2012
- Atlético Madrid 3–0 Athletic Bilbao; BBC Sport, 9 May 2012