|Full name||Pedro Mba Obiang Avomo|
|Date of birth||27 March 1992|
|Place of birth||Alcalá de Henares, Spain|
|Height||1.85 m (6 ft 1 in)|
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only and correct as of 3 March 2013.
† Appearances (Goals).
Born in Alcalá de Henares, the Community of Madrid, Obiang starts his football career playing for various teams from his natal city such CD Avance, RSD Alcalá and AD Naya, where he excelled. Due to these participations, he was transferred to the Cadete team of Atlético Madrid. He left Atlético Madrid in 2008 at age 16, the minimum age that international transfer within the European Union is allowed. He was the member of Allievi Nazionali youth team in 2008–09 season, but also call-up to the first team in pre-season. He also appeared as unused bench on 28 January 2009 against Lazio and against Chievo, by the decision of coach Walter Mazzarri. In 2009–10 season, he was promoted to senior youth team – Primavera.
Primary a youth team player, Obiang also played 7 times in pre-season friendlies in summer 2010, scored 2 goals. After the injury crisis of the Genoese team, which the team lost midfielders Stefano Guberti, Fernando Tissone, Andrea Poli and Paolo Sammarco, he received a call-up again from new coach Domenico Di Carlo, and made his competitive debut on 12 September 2010. He substituted Vladimir Koman in the 58th minute, at that time Doria losing 1–2 to Juventus. Eventually Doria 3–3 draw at Stadio Olimpico di Torino. Obiang signed a new 5-year deal with Doria on the morning before the start of the match.
He also named in 2010–11 UEFA Champions League 25-men senior squad (list A) for play-off round and received the call-up against Werder Bremen, however Obiang was not named as one of players on the bench. He also received his first call-up for 2010–11 UEFA Europa League on 28 September 2010 as list B players (Under-21 youth product). He made his European debut on 16 December 2010 (matchday 6), as the club certainly eliminated before the match. The match eventually losing 0–2 to Debrecen.
Obiang was capped for Spain at youth levels. Obiang received a call-up for Porto International Tournament in April 2011.
- "Fornaroli presente, la Samp segna sei gol al Chiasso". UC Sampdoria (in Italian). 4 September 2008. Retrieved 16 September 2010.
- "Ventuno convocati: il Pazzo ce la fa, Guberti resta a casa". UC Sampdoria (in Italian). 11 September 2010. Retrieved 16 September 2010.
- "Il d.g. Gasparin: "Carattere e alternative di qualità"". UC Sampdoria (in Italian). 12 September 2010. Retrieved 16 September 2010.
- "Poli non ce la fa, ventidue i convocati per il Werder". UC Sampdoria (in Italian). 23 August 2010. Retrieved 16 September 2010.
- "Venti convocati per il Debrecen, in lista torna Tissone". UC Sampdoria (in Italian). 29 September 2010. Retrieved 30 September 2010.
- "Convocatoria para el Torneo Internacional de Oporto". RFEF (in Spanish). 12 April 2011. Retrieved 6 May 2012.
- Sampdoria Profile (Italian)
- Pedro Obiang career stats at Soccerbase
- Pedro Obiang – UEFA competition record