Peel High School
|Peel High School|
Caring and Being Responsible for Our Futures
|Tamworth, New South Wales, Australia|
|Type||Public, Co-educational, Secondary, Day school|
|Colour(s)||Green and Yellow|
Peel High School is a school of the New South Wales Department of Education and Training (DET), and prepares students for the School Certificate (Year 10), and the Higher School Certificate (Year 12).
Strong in academic and sporting areas, Peel High School aims to provide an inclusive curriculum and environment, where students can achieve their best.
The school provides for a wide range of students. It has three special needs classes, Aboriginal education, and is responsible for the offsite annex, Tamworth Tutorial Centre, which caters for students from local schools with conduct disorders.
Peel High School is a well maintained and equipped school set in attractive, spacious surroundings.
|1976 – 1979||? Mr Jeff Lee|
|1980 – 1983||Mr Allen J Smee|
|1984 – 1985||Mr Lee|
|1986 – 2000||Dr Ray Dart|
|2001 – 2004||Mr Gregory Hyde|
|2005 – 2007||Mr Mark Hewitt|
|2007 – Present||Mr Bill Campbell|
Peel High School is a leading school in Agriculture. It has had success over many years with Suffolk Sheep and Angus Cattle along with poultry breeding and showing.  Peel High School is a registered breeder of Suffolk Sheep, and has won a number of first prizes at the Sydney Royal Easter Show including Grand Champion Ram, Grand Champion Ewe, Champion Schools Exhibit and most successful school.
In 2007 five students (including Stewart Kennedy, Jhi Rayner, Corey Guant, Alex Wagg) won a script competition for the Namoi Catchment Region with a $10,000 prize to have their script professionally filmed. The film, Squirt and Droplet, Environmental Police, was shot in December (2007) in and around Tamworth. 
- "Peel High School". School Locator. New South Wales Public Schools. Retrieved 2008-03-06.
- "Ray Dart". People directory. LinkedIn Corporation. 2008. Retrieved 2008-03-05.
- "The Belgian Bantam Club Of Australia". 2012. Retrieved 2012-10-23.
- "Suffolk Breeders – ACT & New South Wales" (PDF). Registered Breeders in Each State. Suffolk Sheep Society of Australia. 2007. p. 3. Archived from the original on 2008-07-19. Retrieved 2008-03-06.
- "Peel High School Annual School Report 2010". Retrieved 2012-10-23.
- "M1 Professional Learning". Retrieved 2012-10-23.