Peer Zulfiqar Ahmad
Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad (db) (also known as Maulana Zulfiqar Ahmad) is a Shaykh (mentor) of Tasawwuf (Islamic Spirituality). Formally granted authorization (ijazah) in the Naqshbandi spiritual path (tariqah), by Murshid-e-Alam (Chief Mentor) Shaykh Ghulam Habib Naqshbandi.
The Honorable Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad (db) is one of the leading shaykhs of Tasawwuf in the present era and was formally granted authorization (ijãza) in the Naqshbandi-Mujaddidi spiritual path (tarîqah) by Shaykh Ghulam Habib (ra). You may view the chain (silsilah) of Shaykhs of tazkiyah and tasawwuf from Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad (db) back to the Blessed Messenger here.
A hãfiz of the Qur’ãn, Shaykh Zulfiqar studied classical discilpines of Islamic learning alongside his university education. Trained as an electrical engineer, the Shaykh went on to become the General Manager at one of Pakistan’s leading industrial groups, only to retire at the age of forty to devote himself entirely to the service of Islam. He regularly travels throughout the world, transforming the lives of people and drawing them closer to Allah (SWT).
It is a testament to his deep love for Allah , his uncompromising dedication to the sunnah of the blessed Prophet (shari’ah) that thousands of religious scholars and students of Islamic learning are amongst his students (murîds). The Shaykh has written dozens of books, many of which have been translated into several languages. 
Darul Uloom Deoband, India
The Chain of the Honorable Mashaikh Naqshband. Excerpted from the "Shajarah Tayyibah" Below is the silsilah of the tariqah Naqshbandi Mujaddidi for Shaykh Zulfiqar Ahmad (db)
1. The mercy for the worlds Rasulullah [Holy City of Madinah Munawwarah].
2. Sayyedina Hadrat Abu Bakr Siddiq [Holy City of Madinah Munawwarah].
3. Hadrat Salman Farsi [Madain].
4. Hadrat Qasim bin Muhammad bin Abi Bakr [Holy City of Madinah Munawwarah].
5. Hadrat Imam Jafar Sadiq [Holy City of Madinah Munawwarah].
6. Hadrat Khuwaja Bayazeed Bustami [Bastam].
7. Hadrat Khuwaja Abul Hasan Kharkani [Kharkhan].
8. Hadrat Khuwaja Abul Qasim Gorgani [Jarjan].
9. Hadrat Khuwaja Abu Ali Farmadi [Mashad].
10. Hadrat Khuwaja Yusuf Hamdani [Turkistan].
11. Hadrat Khuwaja Abdul Khaliq Gajadwani [Bukhara].
12. Hadrat Khuwaja Muhammad Arif Riogri [Tajikistan].
13. Hadrat Khuwaja Mehmood Injir Faghnavi [Bukhara].
14. Hadrat Khuwaja Azizane Ali Raamitni [Bukhara].
15. Hadrat Khuwaja Muhammad Baba Samasi [Bukhara].
16. Hadrat Khuwaja Sayyed Amir Kalal [Bukhara].
17. Hadrat Khuwaja Bahauddin Naqshband Bukhari [Bukhara].
18. Hadrat Khuwaja Ala'uddin Attar [Hassar].
19. Hadrat Khuwaja Yaqoob Charkhi [Dushanbe].
20. Hadrat Khuwaja Ubaidullah Ahrar [Samarqand].
21. Hadrat Khuwaja Maulana Muhammad Zahid [Hassar].
22. Hadrat Khuwaja Darvish Muhammad [Sher Sabz].
23. Hadrat Khuwaja Muhammad Amkangi [Bukhara].
24. Hadrat Khuwaja Muhammad Baqibillah [Delhi]
25. Hadrat Khuwaja Mujaddid Alf-Thani [Sirhind Sharif].
26. Hadrat Khuwaja Muhammad Masoom [Sirhind Sharif].
27. Hadrat Khuwaja Saifuddin [Sirhind Sharif].
28. Hadrat Khuwaja Hafiz Muhammad Muhsin [Delhi].
29. Hadrat Khuwaja Sayed Nur Muhammad Badaiooni [Delhi].
30. Hadrat Mirza Mazhar Janejana [Delhi].
31. Hadrat Shah Ghulam Ali Mujaddidi [Delhi].
32. Hadrat Khuwaja Shah Abu Sa'eed [Delhi].
33. Hadrat Khuwaja Shah Ahmed Sa'eed Dehlvi [Holy City of Madinah Munawwarah].
34. Hadrat Haji Dost Muhammad Kandhari [Musazai Sharif].
35. Hadrat Khuwaja Muhammad Usman Damani [Musazai Sharif].
36. Hadrat Khuwaja Sirajuddin [Musazai Sharif].
37. Hadrat Khuwaja Muhammad Fazal Ali Qureshi [Miskeenpur Sharif].
38. Hadrat Khuwaja Muhammad Abdul Malik Siddiqui [Khanewal].
39. Murshid-e-Alam Hadrat Khuwaja Ghulam Habib [Chakwal].
40. Hadrat Maulana Hafiz Zulfiqar Ahmad Naqshbandi Mujaddidi [Jhang Sharif].