Peer review (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Peer review may refer to:
- Peer review, the scholarly process of screening papers or grant applications
- Peer Review, a DLC for Portal 2.
- Clinical peer review, the process by which health care professionals evaluate each other's clinical performance
- Physician peer review, the process by which physicians evaluate each other to promote better quality of care
- Clinical audit, a systematic review of healthcare against an explicit standard
- Medical peer review, the process of refereeing healthcare practitioner decisions
- Peer Review (magazine), an academic magazine
- Sham peer review, the process of pseudo-review done for political purposes, often in healthcare
- Software peer review in software development
- Technical peer review in systems engineering
More at Category:Peer review
- Performance appraisal in the workplace
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Peer review.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.