From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up peerage, peerages, or peeress in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Peerage is a legal system of largely hereditary titles in the United Kingdom.
Peerage may also refer to:
- Peerage of England
- Peerage of Ireland
- Peerage of Scotland
- Peerage of Great Britain
- Peerage of the United Kingdom and British Empire
- List of dukedoms in the peerages of the British Isles
- Burke's Peerage, publishes guides to the royal and titled families of the United Kingdom and many other countries
- The Complete Peerage, a comprehensive and magisterial work on the titled aristocracy of the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Ireland and, later, the United Kingdom and Ireland
- The Pixilated Peeress, a 1991 fantasy novel written by L. Sprague de Camp and Catherine Crook de Camp
- The Scots Peerage, compiled and edited by James Balfour Paul
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.