From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pegah (Persian: پگاه, meaning "dawn" or "sunrise") is a Persian female given name.
- Pegah Ahangarani, (Persian: پگاه آهنگرانی, born 1984) is an Iranian actress.
- Pegah Anvarian is Iranian/Persian and a Los Angeles-based fashion designer.
- Pegah Ahmadi (Persian: پگاه احمدی) (born 1974) is an Iranian poet, scholar, literary critic and translator of poetry.
- Pegah F.C. (Persian: باشگاه فوتبال پگاه گیلان) was an Iranian football club based in Rasht, Gilan, Iran.
- Pegah Golpayegan (Persian: پگاه گلپایگان) is a dairy factory in Iran.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.