Peggy Clydesdale (born Peggy Anne Yunker; 1974) is an American artist and painter.
Early life and education
Clydesdale grew up in Wenona, Illinois. She has some had formal training through internet correspondence courses via The Academy of Art University in San Francisco, CA in 2005-06. This said, she is described as an outsider artist. She creates abstracted figurative paintings in the mediums of acrylic and oil.
Professionally, Clydesdale goes by the moniker White Trash Peg. Clydesdale painted on a part-time basis for most of her adult life before becoming a professional painter in her mid 30's. In 2006 she affiliated herself with the Stuckism International art movement, founding the Reno Stuckists. In 2008, Clydesdale became acquainted with Irish artist Gary Farrelly, and was invited to join the Defastenist movement. She is a member The New Obsessives collective. Her work is displayed in private collections worldwide. In October 2013, Clydesdale became a gallerist, opening "White Trash Gallery" in LaSalle, Illinois.
Clydesdale is a paranormal enthusiast, as she has maintained an online website focused on ghost mapping since the late 1990s.Her collected stories have been recounted in newspaper publications, magazines and in radio interviews. She is the former editor in chief of the regional MENSA magazine for northern Nevada, entitled Neva-Mind, and continues to contribute articles as well as illustrations to the art and culture zine The New Obsessive and the paranormal skeptic's magazine "Who Forted" She was included as a co-author in the 1st edition of the book "Do You Love Me: The Gene Gregorits File", but after a personal dispute with the senior editor of the book, her short story, "My Gigolo Winter", was removed from subsequent printings.
- 05/2014 group show, "dérangeant de la femme", squat l'Onyx Bagnolet M Gallieni, Paris
- 03/2014 group show, EUROTRASH!!. White Trash Gallery, LaSalle, IL, with David Hoyle, Iza Zaro, Sophie Iremonger, Troy Henriksen, Douglas Brodoff, Gary Farrelly, Matt Bray (founding member of Remodernism movement)
- 10/2013 group show, "Children of the Scorn", White Trash Gallery, LaSalle, IL
- 8/2013-10/2013 group show, The Deaf Cat, 83 High Street, Rochester (Medway) UK
- 12/7/2012-1/7/2013 featured artist,"Skyrim Ruined My Life", The Gallery at Kinderhook Tap, Oak Park, IL
- 5-9/2011 guest artist, "She Was An American Girl" pop-up shop; Muskauer Strasse 49 ~ Berlin, Germany 
- 1/28/2011-2/18/2011 guest artist/solo show "Round Up Ready"; Star Dog Gallery at Bucktown Center for the Arts ~ Davenport Iowa 
- 8/2010 - 9/2010 guest artist/solo show "L'exhibition D'oeuvres des Sauvages et Beauf (White Trash Art Show)" NCIAW Gallery at The Willows ~ Utica, IL
- 8-9/2009 group show, "I Pray Daily for Michaël", Galerie Chappe ~ Paris, France; with Bill Plympton, Jean-Charles de Castelbajac, Gary Farrelly, Play Paul, Marc Sich  
- 2-3/2009 group show, Art: Raw Gallery ~ New York, NY
- 8/2008 group show, I Pray Daily for Amy, Galerie Chappe ~ Paris, France; with Claire Price, Jean-Marc Dallanegra, Fred Bred, Troy Henriksen, Katrin Fridriks, M. Chat, Regis-R, Gary Farrelly
- 2006 group show, Academy of Arts University "Spring Show" ~ San Francisco, CA
- 5/1992 Illinois Valley Community College "Portfolio Scholarship Winner Solo Exhibition", Oglesby, IL
- Burke, David (February 6, 2011) "White Trash Peg: Illinois artist submerges herself in pop culture for her work.", Go & Do (Quad-City Times). Accessed November 28, 2013.
- Goldie Currie (December 26, 2013). "Local artist returns home to share her artistic abilities". Illinois Valley Living. Retrieved 2014-03-09.
- (August, 2010). "White Trash Peg". Illinois Valley Women, cover article
- Charles Thompson on Peggy Clydesdale
- White Trash Peg interview on TrueIllinoisHaunts.com
- June 2006 issue, Peggy Clydesdale, ed. Neva-Mind
- She Was An American Girl website
- video footage 2/11: "Round Up Ready"
- video footage, 8/09: "I Pray Daily For Michael"
- Artist lineup, IPDFM show at Galerie Chappe
- artist lineup, IPDFA show at Galerie Chappe