Peggy Kamuf (born 1947) is the Marion Frances Chevalier Professor of French and Comparative Literature at the University of Southern California. She is one of the primary English translators of the works of Jacques Derrida. She received the American Comparative Literature Association's 2006 René Wellek Prize for her 2005 work Book of Addresses.
- Fictions of Feminine Desire: Disclosures of Heloise (1982)
- Signature Pieces: On the Institution of Authorship (1988)
- A Derrida Reader: Between the Blinds (1991, with Derrida)
- The Division of Literature: Or the University in Deconstruction (1997)
- Book of Addresses (2005)
- Derrida's Gift (2006, with Naomi Schor and Elizabeth Weed)
- ^ "Peggy Kamuf". University of Southern California College Department of English. Retrieved 2007-11-24.
- ^ "The René Wellek Prize Citations". American Comparative Literature Association. Retrieved 2007-11-24.