|This article does not cite any references or sources. (March 2013)|
Pekan Tutong is one of the towns in Brunei and the capital of Tutong District. The area of this town is 4 square kilometres. As of July 2011, the Acting Chairman of Tutong Municipal Board is Awang Haji Muhammad Suffian bin Haji Bungsu.
Being the chief town of Tutong District, various educational facilities, from primary to secondary level, are available in Pekan Tutong. For tertiary-level education, residents of the Tutong go to other districts.
Among the education facilities available in the town are:
- Muda Hashim Secondary School
- Sufri Bolkiah Secondary School
- Sayyidina Othman Secondary School
- Sixth Form Centre, Tutong
- Tanjong Maya Secondary School
- Ma'had Islam Brunei (Brunei Islamic College)
|This Brunei location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|