From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pelagius (c. 360 to 435), a British monk - his name became associated with the doctrine of Pelagianism.
The name Pelagius can also refer to:
- Pope Pelagius I, pope 556 to 561
- Pope Pelagius II, pope 579 to 590
- Saint Pelagius of Cordova, Galician Christian child-martyr
- Saint Pelagius of Laodicea
- Saint Pelagius of Constance - child martyr
- Pelagius of Asturias, first king of Asturias
- Pelagius of Oviedo, medieval bishop
- Alvarus Pelagius, a Franciscan canonist
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.