From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Greece (Hellas)
- Larissa Cremaste a city in Phthiotis, South Thessaly, where the historical Pelasgiotis district existed also till Late antiquity.
- Ionic Greek: Pelasgiê , Herodotus 2.56.1 the place where this woman was sold in what is now Hellas, but was formerly called Pelasgia, was Thesprotia
- Pausanias, 8.4.1 After "the king Arcas" the land was called Arcadia instead of Pelasgia and its inhabitants Arcadians instead of Pelasgians
- Natural History (Pliny) 4.4 The Peloponnesus, which was formerly called Apia and Pelasgia
- Strabo, Geographica 9. 5. 13,19 it is also called Larisa Pelasgia