Todo hombre tiene su límite
|Created by||Rodrigo Cuevas|
|Directed by||León Errázuriz
|Opening theme||Bad to the Bone by George Thorogood and The Destroyers|
|Country of origin||Chile|
|Original channel||Canal 13|
|Picture format||480p 4:3 (SDTV)|
|Original run||July 26, 2011– January 15, 2012|
|Followed by||Soltera otra vez|
After operating in the band finished with all men of Joseph, Research prepared all over the place where the second part of the plan Matamala commissioner would take place. An abandoned barn was the perfect place dealing with drug traffickers. Nothing would be easier and the danger was latent because they were all armed. Retamales not want to negotiate with the band because they doubted, but the pressure was bigger and Joseph had no choice but to go to the warehouse to close the "business" with this man and so far all the planning was perfect.
- Mario Horton as Ignacio "Nacho" Varas.
- Claudio Arredondo as Alberto "Tito" Jara.
- Cristián Campos as Felipe "Pipe" Tagle
- Daniel Alcaíno as Patricio "Pato" Carmona.
- Néstor Cantillana as Fabián "Fabi" Pizarro.
- Blanca Lewin as Mónica Dávila.
- Adriano Castillo as José Santos Cabrera.
- Mariana Loyola as Pamela Leiva.
- Francisca Imboden as Susana "Sussy" Leiva.
- Carolina Arregui as Andrea Barahona.
- María José Bello as Daniela Acosta.
- Pablo Schwarz as Rudolph Tapia "El alemán" / Jürgen Rojas.
- Martín Castillo as Alberto "Titito" Jara.
- Andrea Velasco as Valentina Tagle.
- Edgardo Bruna as Fernando Varas.
- Carmen Disa Gutiérrez as Gladys Dávila.
- Verónica Soffia as Paula Jara.
- Cristóbal Tapia-Montt as Gonzalo Baeza.
- María Elena Duvauchelle as Hilda Cáceres.
- José Soza as Jorge "Koke" Retamales.
- Loreto Valenzuela as Teresa Mendizaval.
- Antonia Zilleruelo as Emilia Varas.
- Heidrun Breier as Irina Burkhard "La Rusia".
- Ramón Llao as Arsenio Camacho.
- Vanessa Borghi as Rosario.
- Edinson Díaz as Roque Gamarra.
- Mauricio Diocares as Saturnino Gamarra.
- Vanessa Monteiro as Ximena Neira.
- Belén Díaz as Rosita Verdugo.
- Daniel Kiblisky as Marco Gumucio.
- Francisco Braithwaite as "El Rata".
- Berta Lasala as Comisario Lilia Matamala.
- Diego Casanueva as Adrián Fonseca.
- Nelson Brodt as Gerardo Marambio.
- José Secall as Ricardo Barahona.
- Hugo Medina as Ramiro Lillo.
- Sonia Mena as Gloria de Leiva.
- Gabriela Medina as "Tía Myriam".
- Loreto Moya as Doctor Irigoyen.
- Juan Carlos Caceres as Detective Soto.
- Pancho González as Ismael.
- Alejandro Montes as Beto Fénix.
- Juan Pablo Miranda as "El Mono".
- Ariel Mateluna as "El Chocolo".
- Noelia Arias as Employee of the Cabaret
- Nicolás Bravo as fruitseller
- Tomás Castillo as DJ.
- Marco da Silva as warden of the company
- Peter Rock as himself
- Adriana Barrientos as herself
- Official website (Spanish)