Pelles C is a lightweight freeware integrated development environment for Microsoft Windows and Pocket PC programming in the C language built and maintained by Pelle Orinius, featuring:
- Support for 32-bit Windows (X86), 64-bit Windows (X64), and (deprecated) Windows Mobile (ARM).
- Support for the C99 and C11 standards.
- Support for most SSE, SSE2, SSE3, SSSE3, SSE4.1, SSE4.2, AES, and AVX(1) intrinsics (X64 only).
- Integrated source code editor with call tips and symbol browsing.
- Integrated source-level debugger.
- Integrated sampling profiler.
- Project management.
- Inline assembler for X86 and ARM.
- Integrated resource editor.
- Integrated bitmap, icon and cursor editor.
- Integrated animated cursor and video editor.
- Integrated hex dump editor.
- Support for custom controls in the dialog editor.
- Support for custom project wizards.
The compiler is built on a modified version of LCC. As of version 5.00, Pelles C supports 64-bit. As of version 7.00 (RC1) Pelles C supports the C11 standard.