From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pellet are small particles typically created by compressing an original material. Specific items often termed 'pellet' include:
|Look up pellet in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
- Pelletizing is the industrial process used to create pellets, using a pellet mill or equipment for extrusion and spheronization (also called marumerization)
- Spheroids is the process for the manufacture of round and regularly sized pellets by the process of spheronization (a trade mark of Caleva Process Solutions)
- Plastic resin pellet, a raw material used in plastics manufacturing
- Animal feed pellet, a foodstuff produced from various raw materials and additives
- Bird pellet, a round ball of undigested matter that some bird species regurgitate
- Pellet stove fuel:
- Precipitation (chemistry), as formed during centrifugation
- Pellet (software), an open-source Java OWL DL reasoner.
- Carbonate pellet, a natural sedimentary structure found in limestones.
- Air gun pellets, non-spherical projectiles fired from air guns
- Airsoft pellets, spherical plastic projectiles used in Airsoft guns
- Lead shot, metal balls that are fired from a shotgun
- Other uses
- in heraldry, a black roundel
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.