From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pelletier is the name of several people.
- Annie Pelletier, Canadian diver
- Benoît Pelletier, Quebec Liberal Party minister and MNA in the National Assembly
- Bronson Pelletier, Canadian actor
- Bruno Pelletier, Canadian musician
- David Pelletier, Canadian figure skater
- Delphine Pelletier, French triathlete
- Gérard Pelletier, Canadian journalist
- Irvin Pelletier, Canadian politician
- Jacques Peletier du Mans, French humanist, poet and mathematician
- Jared Pelletier, Canadian film director
- J.D. Denis Pelletier, judge serving on the Canadian Federal Court of Appeal
- Jean Pelletier, Canadian politician
- Jean-Jacques Pelletier, Canadian philosopher and author
- Jean-Marc Pelletier, Canadian hockey goaltender
- Joel Pelletier, American artist, musician and writer
- Madeleine Pelletier, French feminist and psychiatrist
- Narcisse Pelletier, Cabin boy abandoned on the coast of Cape York Peninsula in Australia in 1857 and spent 17 years among the Aborigines.
- Nicolas Jacques Pelletier, French highwayman
- Pierre-Joseph Pelletier, French chemist
- Wilfrid Pelletier, Canadian orchestra conductor
- Yannick Pelletier, Swiss chess player
- Yves P. Pelletier, Quebec actor and comedian
- Nicolas Pelletier, Canadian hockey player
- Lac Pelletier No. 107, a rural municipality in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan.
- Lac Pelletier, hamlet in the Canadian province of Saskatchewan.
|This page or section lists people with the surname Pelletier. If an internal link intending to refer to a specific person led you to this page, you may wish to change that link by adding the person's given name(s) to the link.|