From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up pelt in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pelt or Pelts may refer to:
- Fur, the hair, fur or wool that covers an animal's skin, that has been stripped off the animal
- Pelt (band), American drone music band
- Pelt (album), album by the American drone music band of the same name
- Adrian Pelt, UN diplomat
- Gotland Pelt, a breed of domestic sheep
- Jean-Marie Pelt (born 1933), French botanist
- Pelts (Masters of Horror episode), an episode of the TV series Masters of Horror
- Roman Pelts (born 1937), a Ukrainian-Canadian chess master
- Portable Efficient Laser Testbed, a Directed-energy weapon
- The Pelt, Doseone's first poetry book/CD combo
- Pelt-e Kalleh Sar, village in Iran
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Pelt.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.