|Manumalealii playing for the Sharks in 2013.|
14 June 1992 |
|Height||170 cm (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||80 kg (12 st 8 lb)|
|As of 3 May 2014|
Penani Manumalealii (born 14 June 1992) is an Samoan-New Zealand professional rugby league footballer for the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks of the National Rugby League. He primarily plays halfback and five-eighth.
As a 16-year old, Manumalealii moved to Sydney, Australia to play for the Cronulla-Sutherland Sharks. He played for the Sharks' NYC team from 2010 to 2012 before moving on to the Sharks' New South Wales Cup team in 2013.
In May 2014, Penani played for Samoa in the 2014 Pacific Rugby League International. He scored three tries in Samoa's 32-16 victory. He dedicated those tries to his mother who passed away six months ago. The game also showed respect to his mother by having a moment of silence before the national anthems.
- Penani Manumalealii sharks.com.au
- Young Sharks stun Souths sharks.com.au, 18 August 2012
- "VB NSW CUP TEAM LISTS - FINALS WEEK ONE" 10 September 2013
- Junior Kiwis squad announced rleague.com, 2 October 2012
- Junior Kiwis named for curtainraiser The Press, 10 October 2012
- 24-man squads for all RLWC2013 nations announced rlwc2013.com, 9 October 2013