From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
To be distinguished from pinsel, a type of heraldic flag.
|Look up pencil in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A pencil is a handheld instrument used to write and draw, usually on paper.
Pencil may also refer to:
- paintbrush, as pencil was a name for this brushes now obsolete
- Pencil (optics), a beam of radiant energy in the form of a narrow cone or cylinder
- Pencil (mathematics), a family of geometric objects
- Matrix pencil, a pair of matrices used in a generalized eigenvalue problem
- Pencil (software), an open source animation/drawing software
- Pencil Project, an open source GUI prototyping tool
- Pencil (film), an upcoming Tamil film
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.