Penetang-Midland Coach Lines
PMCL once operated inter-terminal bus service at Toronto Pearson International Airport and a school bus operator the Greater Toronto Area and intercity bus service from the Penetanguishene, Midland and Barrie area to Toronto. It still maintains service at Yorkdale Bus Terminal.
Greyhound still uses the Ontario registered company to operate many of their services in that province:
- Cha-Co Trails charters and local bus services (originally under Chatham Coach Lines).
- Gray Line Toronto and Gray Line Ottawa the local franchises of Gray Line Worldwide operating open top double decker bus tours, tour trams and coach tours.
- Ontario Bus Industries Orion I - used for Pearson shuttle runs
- Motor Coach Industries 102-DL3
- Motor Coach Industries 102A3
- Motor Coach Industries MC9
- International Harvester Blue Bird school bus
- International Harvester 3800