From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Pengra Bridge in 2006
|Location||Spanning Fall Creek on Place Road|
|Nearest city||Jasper, Oregon|
|Area||Approx. 8,400 square feet (780 m2)|
|Governing body||Lane County|
|MPS||Oregon Covered Bridges TR|
|NRHP Reference #||79002092|
|Added to NRHP||November 29, 1979|
- List of bridges on the National Register of Historic Places in Oregon
- List of Oregon covered bridges
- National Register of Historic Places listings in Lane County, Oregon
- Thematic Group Nomination: Oregon Covered Bridges: Pengra Bridge, Index No. 25 (PDF), c. 1979, retrieved October 12, 2014.
- 45 F.R. 17446, at 17475 (March 18, 1980).
- Media related to Pengra Bridge at Wikimedia Commons
|This article about a property in Oregon on the National Register of Historic Places is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|