From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up peninsula in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
A peninsula is a piece of land bordered by water on three sides.
Peninsula may also refer to:
- Peninsula Campaign of the American Civil War
- Peninsular War of 1808
- Peninsula Shield Force, a military alliance of the Middle East
- Peninsula, Ohio, a village in Summit County, Ohio
- Lake and Peninsula Borough in Alaska, United States
- Bruce Peninsula (band), a Canadian indie rock band
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.