From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up penne in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Penne is a type of pasta.
Penne or Pennes may also refer to:
- Penne Hackforth-Jones (born 1949), Australian actress and writer
- Penne Percy Korth (born 1942), American diplomat
- Lucas de Penna or Penne (c. 1325 – c. 1390), Neapolitan jurist
- Luigi Durand de la Penne (1914–1992), Italian navy diver during World War II, later vice-admiral and politician
- María Luisa Penne (1913–2005), Puerto Rican painter, artist, printer and educator
- Harry H. Pennes (died 1963), American physician and clinical researcher
- Penne, Tarn, a commune in the Tarn département, France
- La Penne, a commune in the Alpes-Maritimes department, France
- Penne, Abruzzo, a town and comune in the province of Pescara in central Italy
- Penser Joch, known as Passo di Pénnes in Italian, a mountain pass in northern Italy
- Penne, a form of student cap in Belgium
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.