From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Pennsylvania in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Pennsylvania is a state in the United States.
Pennsylvania can also mean:
- Pennsylvania Avenue, in Washington, D.C. where the White House is located
- Pennsylvania, South Gloucestershire, a village in England
- Pennsylvania, Devon, a suburb of Exeter, England
- University of Pennsylvania, an Ivy League university located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Pennsylvania Railroad, United States, 1846–1968
- 6-4-4-6, a wheel arrangement for duplex steam locomotives in the Whyte notation, was nicknamed "Pennsylvania"
- Pennsylvania (album) (1998), by Pere Ubu
- "Pennsylvania", a song by The Bloodhound Gang dedicated to the state
- "PEnnsylvania 6-5000", a big band tune by Glenn Miller
- SS Pennsylvania, a name carried by several merchant and passenger ships
- USS Pennsylvania, ships of the United States Navy which have borne the name
- Pennsylvania (steamboat), a Mississippi steamboat that exploded and sank on June 13, 1858
- The Pennsylvanian geological period, named for rocks of the period that are common in Pennsylvania
- The Pennsylvania Dutch, a group of settlers that came from Germany.
- The Pennsylvania Report, a political newspaper
- The Pennsylvania Manual, an official state publication
- Pennsylvania Grade Crude Oil, a type of crude oil first discovered in Pennsylvania
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.