Pennsylvania Insuance Department
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Pennsylvania Department of Insurance)
|Jurisdiction||State government of Pennsylvania|
|Agency executive||Teresa D. Miller, Acting Commissioner|
- To audit insurance companies' finances
- Issue licenses to insurance industry individuals and companies
- Regulate insurance policies and rates
- "Welcome". Pennsylvania Insurance Department. Retrieved 6 March 2015.
- "What Does The Pennsylvania Department of Insurance Do?". EK Insurance. Retrieved 6 March 2015.
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|