Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 10
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The 10th District is an electoral district for the Pennsylvania House of Representatives and is currently represented by Democrat Jaret Gibbons. The district is located in Beaver, Butler and Lawrence counties and includes the following areas:
|Prior to 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|Donald W. Fox||Republican||1969 – 1974||Enon Valley||Moved from the 2nd Lawrence County district.|
|Ralph D. Pratt||Democrat||1975 – 1986||New Castle||Resigned on January 8 after being elected district judge.|
|Frank LaGrotta||Democrat||1987 – 2006||Ellwood City||Defeated in primary election.|
|Jaret Gibbons||Democrat||2007 – present||Ellwood City||Incumbent|
- The Pennsylvania Manual, p. 3-167.
- Cox, Harold (2007). "Pennsylvania Election Statistics: 1682–2006". Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University. Retrieved October 3, 2008.
- The Pennsylvania Manual, p. 3-263.
- Trostle, Sharon, ed. (2007). The Pennsylvania Manual 118. Harrisburg: Pennsylvania Department of General Services. pp. 7–10. ISBN 0-8182-0318-8.
- Trostle, Sharon, ed. (2009). The Pennsylvania Manual 119. Harrisburg: Pennsylvania Department of General Services. ISBN 0-8182-0334-X.