Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 163
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Darby Township (PART, Wards 03, 04 and 05),
- Ridley Township(PART, Wards 04 and 09)
- Upper Darby Township (PART, Districts 01 [PART, Divisions 04-08], 02 and 05 [PART, Divisions 04, 06-09])
- Clifton Heights
|Prior to 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|Mae W. Kernaghan||Republican||1969 – 1970|
|Joseph T. Doyle||Democrat||1971 – 1978|
|Nicholas Micozzie||Republican||1979 – 2014|
|James Santora||Republican||2014 – present||Incumbent|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Legislatures - 1776-2004". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "Composite Listing of House of Representatives Districts". Pennsylvania Department of State. Retrieved 2008-10-21.
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|