Pennsylvania House of Representatives, District 53
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Franconia Township
- Hatfield Township
- Telford (Montgomery County portion)
- Towamencin Township (PART)
- District 01 [PART, Divisions 01 and 03]
|Prior to 1969, seats were apportioned by county.|
|Donald M. Davis||Democrat||1969 – 1972||Moved to the 50th District|
|Roosevelt I. Polite||Republican||1973 – 1980|
|Bert C. Daikeler||Republican||1981 – 1982|
|Robert Godshall||Republican||1983 – present||Souderton||Incumbent|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Legislatures - 1776-2004". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "Composite Listing of House of Representatives Districts". Pennsylvania Department of State. Retrieved 2008-10-16.
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|