Pennsylvania Senate, District 26
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pennsylvania's 26th Senatorial district includes parts of Chester and Delaware Counties.
- Clifton Heights
- Darby Township (PART, Wards 03, 04, 05)
- East Lansdowne
- Edgmont Township
- Marple Township
- Newtown Township
- Ridley Township
- Springfield Township
- Thornbury Township
- Tinicum Township
- Upper Darby Township
- Upper Providence Township
|Clyde R. Dengler||Republican||1969 – 1974|
|John James Sweeney||Democrat||1975 – 1978|
|F. Joseph Loeper, Jr.||Republican||1979 – 2000||Resigned December 31, 2000.|
|Edwin B. Erickson||Republican||2001 – present||Elected March 20, 2001 to fill vacancy.|
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Legislatures - 1776-2004". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- Cox, Harold (2004). "Pennsylvania Senate - 1999-2000". Wilkes University Election Statistics Project. Wilkes University.
- "2001 Special Election for the 26th Senatorial District". Commonwealth of PA - Elections Information. Pennsylvania Department of State. 2004.
|This article related to the politics of the United States is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This Pennsylvania-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|