From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Penrith may refer to:
- Penrith, Cumbria, a market town in North West England
- Penrith and The Border (UK Parliament constituency), a UK constituency since 1950
- Penrith and Cockermouth (UK Parliament constituency), from 1918 to 1950
- Penrith (UK Parliament constituency), from 1885 to 1918
- Penrith railway station
- Penrith Building Society, a financial institution in Cumbria, England
- Penrith F.C., a football club in Penrith, Cumbria
- Penrith, New South Wales, a satellite city of Sydney, Australia
|This disambiguation page lists articles about distinct geographical locations with the same name.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.