From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up penta or penta- in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Penta may refer to:
- Penta (Fisciano), an Italian hamlet (frazione) of Fisciano (SA)
- Penta di Casinca, a French municipality of Corsica
- Penta, Chhattisgarh, a town in Dantewada district of Chhattisgarh, India
- Penta (river), a small river in Lithuania
- Penta, a video game character in Antarctic Adventure
- Penta Penguin, a video game character in the Crash Bandicoot series
- Pena Transportes Aéreos, a defunct Brazilian airline
- Penta engine, a piston engine design
- Penta Water, a brand of bottled water
- Volvo Penta, a subsidiary of Volvo
- Penta Investments, a Slovak private equity and investment group
- The herbaceous vine Gynostemma pentaphyllum, or jiaogulan
- penta-, Greek numeral prefix meaning "five"
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.