From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Pentad may refer to:
- the number five, 5 (number)
- a series of five years (Aristotle 1857: the decade is composed ... of two pentads), like the lustrum
- 72 pentads (七十二候) in East Asia calendars, the solar term
- Kenneth Burke's method of analyzing motivation, the Dramatistic Pentad
- Pentachord, a five note chord
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.