People's Choice Credit Union
|Key people||Peter Evers, Managing Director, John Cossons, Chair of Board of Directors|
|Products||Retail banking, Investment, Insurance, Financial Planning|
People's Choice Credit Union is one of Australia’s largest credit unions, offering loans, credit cards, transaction and savings accounts, financial advice and insurance.
With 1,100 employees, $8 billion of funds under management and advice, 345,000 members, 50 branches and a network of more than 3,400 rediATMs across Australia, People’s Choice Credit Union offers an alternative to ‘big four’.
Created through the merger of Australian Central Credit Union and Savings & Loans Credit Union in December 2009, People’s Choice Credit Union’s origins date back to 1949.
People’s Choice Credit Union supports the economic and social well-being of its members and its communities. This support takes many forms, including:
- Corporate social responsibility (CSR) partnerships with Cancer Council SA, The Big Issue, Riding for the Disabled, HeartKids and Life Without Barriers;
- The People’s Choice Community Lottery, which has raised almost $13 million for thousands of not-for-profit organisations;
- Employee fundraising and volunteering, with $34,000 raised and 1,250 hours volunteered by hundreds of staff throughout 2013/14;
- Sponsorship of major community events, such as the Credit Union Christmas Pageant, the People’s Choice Classic as part of the Santos Tour Down Under, The Age Run Melbourne presented by People’s Choice, People’s Choice BASSINTHEGRASS and Teddy Bears' Picnic; and
- Community seminars, radio segments and online financial education.
|This bank, insurance, or other financial services corporation article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about an Australian corporation or company is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|