People's Liberation Front
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The People's Liberation Front can refer to several political groups:
- People's Liberation Front (Yugoslavia), the World War II Yugoslav coalition of political parties.
- Janatha Vimukthi Peramuna, the Sri Lankan nationalist Marxist political party
- Eelam People's Revolutionary Liberation Front, a Sri Lankan political party formed as a militant, Tamil separatist group and now part of the Tamil National Alliance
- Eritrean People's Liberation Front (ELF), an armed organization that fought for the independence of Eritrea from Ethiopia
- Tigrayan People's Liberation Front (TPLF), a political party in Ethiopia that is the main part of the Ethiopian People's Revolutionary Democratic Front
- Khmer People's National Liberation Front (KPNLF), a political front organized in 1979 in opposition to the Vietnamese-installed People's Republic of Kampuchea (PRK) regime in Cambodia
- Namibia People's Liberation Front, an alliance of moderate political parties in Namibia
- People's Liberation Front (group), which is associated with hacking groups such as Anonymous.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title People's Liberation Front.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- AP Photo/Arturo Rodriguez (2010-04-07). "FBI Arrests Suspected LulzSec And Anonymous Hackers". Fox News. Retrieved 2011-12-20.