|This disambiguation page is currently linked from a large number of articles. Please help direct these ambiguous links to articles dealing with the specific meaning intended. Dab solver can be used to fix these links. (May 2015)|
The People's Party, Peoples Party, or Popular Party, is any of several political parties claiming to speak for the people. People's Parties in various countries run the gamut from left to right. In Europe it often represents centre-right and Christian democrat or national conservative parties. Translations into English of the names of the various countries' parties are not always consistent, but People's Party is the most common.
- Conservative People's Party (disambiguation)
- Democratic People's Party (disambiguation)
- European People's Party
- National Party (disambiguation)
- People's Democratic Party (disambiguation)
- People's Movement (disambiguation)
- Socialist People's Party (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title People's Party.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.