The People's Party, Peoples Party, or Popular Party, is any of several political parties claiming to speak for the people. People's Parties in various countries run the gamut from left to right. In Europe it represents centre-right and Christian democrat or national conservative parties. Translations into English of the names of the various countries' parties are not always consistent, but People's Party is the most common.
See also 
- Conservative People's Party (disambiguation)
- Democratic People's Party (disambiguation)
- European People's Party
- People's Democratic Party (disambiguation)
- People's Movement (disambiguation)
- List of political parties
- Socialist People's Party (disambiguation)
|This article includes a list of related items that share the same name (or similar names).
If an internal link incorrectly led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.