People's Salvation Army
|People's Salvation Army|
|Official website (Ukrainian)|
|Politics of Ukraine
The movement was initiated in 2009 by Oleksandr Pabat. The organisation claims Ukraine is "on the brink of disaster" and it intends to "save" Ukraine through a structured plan where everybody can contribute to by attending mass rallies or calling a "hot line". The party claims that in March and April 2009 alone it held over 40 rallies and meetings in central and eastern Ukraine.
- (Ukrainian) Події за темами: Всеукраїнський Форум Народної армії спасіння, UNIAN (August 29, 2009)
- (Russian) Александр Пабат, ЛІГА
- (Ukrainian) Регіональні ініціативи на нашому сайті, Korrespondent (July 1, 2009)
- (Ukrainian) История, Party official website
- Events by themes: Aleksandr Pabat was nominee as a candidate for the President of Ukraine, UNIAN (October 31, 2009)
- "CEC registered two more candidates for the President UKRAINE". Central Election Commission of Ukraine (in Ukrainian). Retrieved 2009-11-02.
- Official website (Ukrainian)
|This article relating to Ukraine is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|