|Publisher||Peoples Media Ltd.|
Peoples Daily is a newspaper in Nigeria. It was launched as a weekly in November 2008, and became a daily in November 2009. The Peoples Daily was formally presented at a ceremony in Abuja in March 2010. Chairman of the Board of Directors is Malam Wada Abdullahi Maida. At the ceremony, Malam Ismaila Isa made it clear that, despite rumour, Peoples Daily was not owned by former Vice President Atiku Abubakar. The company was owned by over 40 media professionals.
- "Daily newspaper launched". Charles McGhee Media. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Thomson Foundation helps launch new Nigerian daily newspaper". Thomson Foundation. December 9, 2009. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- Luka Binniyat and Laide Akinboade (29 March 2010). "Peoples' Daily Presentation - Bankole, Yuguda Lampoon Press". Vanguard (Nigeria). Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- "Board of Directors". Peoples Daily. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- Fidelis Mac-Leva (30 March 2010). "'Peoples Daily Not Owned By Atiku Abubakar'". Daily Trust. Retrieved 2011-05-14.
- Uzochukwu Obiekwe and Baba Yusuf (21 December 2009). "Yar'Adua's Ill-Health - SSS Arrests Peoples Daily Editor". Leadership (Abuja). Retrieved 2011-05-14.
|This Nigerian newspaper-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|