From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up per in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Per means "through" or "for each", like in per capita.
Per or PER may also refer to:
- IOC country code for Peru
- IATA code for Perth Airport in Western Australia
- Western Australian Herbarium, official abbreviation
- Pér, a village in Hungary
Math and statistics
- Price–earnings ratio, in finance, a measure of growth in earnings
- Player efficiency rating, a measure of basketball player performance
- Partial equivalence relation, class of relations that are symmetric and transitive
- Perseus (constellation), standard astronomical abbreviation
- Period (gene) that regulates the biological clock
- Protein efficiency ratio, a method used for evaluating the quality of protein in food
Media and entertainment
- Per (given name), a Scandinavian form of Peter
- Per (storm), a storm in Sweden, in January 2007
- Packed Encoding Rules, in computing, an ASN.1 wire format
- Personnel Evaluation Report, a Canadian Forces yearly performance assessment
- All pages beginning with "Per"
- All pages with titles containing "Per"
- Perchance (disambiguation)
- Perhaps (disambiguation)
- Period (disambiguation)
- Pers (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.