From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up per in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Per or PER may refer to:
- Per (given name), a Scandinavian form of Peter.
- Per (storm), a storm in Sweden, in January 2007
- the IOC country code for Peru
- the IATA code for Perth Airport in Western Australia
- PE ratio, price-to-earnings ratio, used in finance
- Player Efficiency Rating, an advanced basketball statistic
- Partial equivalence relation
- Packed Encoding Rules, a set of ASN.1 encoding rules for formatting data in binary
- Protein efficiency ratio, a method used for evaluating the quality of protein in food
- the official abbreviation of the Western Australian Herbarium
- Perseus (constellation) (standard astronomical abbreviation)
- the stock symbol for Perot Systems Corporation
- Period (gene)
- Pér, a village in Hungary
- Personnel Evaluation Report, Canadian Forces terminology for yearly performance assessment
- in media and entertainment
- All pages beginning with "Per"
- All pages with titles containing "Per"
- Perchance (disambiguation)
- Perhaps (disambiguation)
- Period (disambiguation)
- Pers (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.