|Date of birth||May 20, 1966|
|Place of birth||Bergen, Norway|
|Playing position||Centre back
|* Senior club appearances and goals counted for the domestic league only.
† Appearances (Goals).
Per-Ove Ludvigsen (born May 20, 1966) is a former Norwegian football player. He played for SK Brann, after joining from local rivals Fyllingen Fotball after the latter club's relegation from the Norwegian Premier League in the 1993 season. In the 1990 season he won the first ever Kniksen award as a defender. He sent Brann to the cup finals in 1999 with a goal in extra time in the semi finals against Molde FK. Ludvigsen was injured but had to play since Brann had used all its substitutes. He earned one cap for the Norway in 1990.
After retiring in 2001, Ludvigsen was hired as Sport Director in SK Brann. With his few comments in the media, Ludvigsen presented many surprising transfers, many at the end of the transfer-window. Some of the players Ludvigsen is credited to have hired are Thorstein Helstad, Bengt Sæternes, Paul Scharner, Eirik Bakke, Seyi Olofinjana and Martin Andresen. On November 2, 2006, Ludvigsen surprisingly quit his job in SK Brann, saying that he took his part of the responsibility for Branns finishes in the Premiership in both 2005 and 2006. Ludvigsen now works as football agent.
- "Per-Ove Ludvigsen 20.5.1966". n3sport.no. Retrieved 4 February 2010.
- Vågenes, Jan Frode Bordvik Hallgeir (11 October 1993). "Klare for Brann" (in Norwegian). VG. p. 34.
- Syversen, Anita Fleime (20 October 2009). "Mini stjal Kniksenshowet" (in Norwegian). Oslo: VG. p. 53.
- "Skadd halvgamling skjøt Brann til finalen" (in Norwegian). NTB. 3 October 2009.
- Kvam, Lars Hojem (5 November 2006). "Det store fotballnettet" (in Norwegian). Oslo: Dagbladet. p. 28.
- "Trenerspørsmålet bakteppe for avgang" (in Norwegian). Bergen: Bergens Tidende. p. 32.
- "Per-Ove Ludvigsen slutter i Brann" (in Norwegian). NTB. 2 November 2006.
- "Peddien på andre siden av bordet; fakta Per-Ove Ludvigsen" (in Norwegian). Bergen: Bergens Tidende. 10 November 2007. p. 28.